Monday, December 5, 2011

Facts about me #3

  • i don't really like it when people curse using pan***, pun***, pu**, pu*****, ci*** or anything that has something to do with the private parts of the body
  • i effin hate it when people talk about things like sex and so on
  • ilovehugs
  • pantang kalau salam tapi tak pandang muka. if you're not sincere about it so tak payah lah salam
  • i've been in twenty seven relationships
  • i think it's cute when guys admit that they're jealous
  • i got this problem called low self-estem
  • guys wearing baju melayu complete with sampin - style and adorable gilaa :D
  • my first boyfriend gamed me
  • i was eleven when i had my first boyfriend but i was immature and i didn't take anything for serious.it was just for the fun of it
  • i hate seeing open toilet doors
  • i wanna see a guy cry cause guys are so hard to cry :p
  • i'm a future wife :3
  • in my twenty seven last relationships ;- 8 was great but i messed it up, 5 was okay but too much ego and drama, 4 gamed me, the other 10 felt like nothing,so meaningless. i regretted those times
  • i lock myself in my room most of the time
  • i BARELY watch tv
  • i like talking to myself
  • i could be so naive at times
  • i'm tired of short lasting relationships, me like long lasting relationships :3
  • i hate eating panadol

Lots Of Love,
Syuhadah :*

No comments:

Post a Comment