Friday, December 23, 2011

Hi, 2012 Bye, 2011.


Assalamualaikum, guys :>
Hehe. Yess, i knw its to early to say goodbye to 2011.
But, hey. I dont give a damn. This is my blog aite ? :P

So, okay. I bet many things have happen to you guys.
So do i.Too many memories to keep.

2011 was not really okay lah. I dont know.Maybe sbb dah jd teenagers en.
Haha.

Okay, so semua mesti sibuk nak azam fr 2012. 
I have mine too :) This is my azams .....

  • Study hard to achieve the best 
  • I wanna change myself to be a better person
  • Start wearing spec and stop losing my spec. Haha
  • Kurangkan online, hehe :3
  • Solat lima waktu, insyaallah
  • Kumpul duit, i need polaroid!
  • Stop sleeping time prep. :P
  • Start to active myself in sports
  • Msuk club swimming :B <--- Mama suruh -_-
  • Utamakan study, bukan boyfriend :>

So, i guess thats all. Erm, maybe ada bnyak.
Taknak cerita bnyak . Hehehe :3I just wanna start new life :)
I wanna be a better person than 2011.

P/s : 2011 was bad, so dear 2012 please be good :')
Asslamualaikum.



No comments:

Post a Comment