Monday, December 19, 2011

I hate this feelings :'(

Assalamualaikum, guys :)
Yup, i'm back. Sorry fr leaving my blog dusty fr a long distance.
haha, currently i'm busy. Not so busy. Busy tweeting. Hahahaa. Sorry.

Okay, as you guys know. There is only a few days left and we have to go back to school.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo . :P
Just wanna say, congrats to all form five students cause you dont have to go back to school.
Mann, i'm so jealous -_-
I wanna be 17 , so i can get married and have a job and earn money and have kids. 
I'm a noob, haha :B

So, back to the topic. Yess, i miss school so much. But, i dont wanna go back to hostel :(
Hmmm, dah nasib saya~
4 years to go, suffer lah broooooo. 
Mama expect me to stay hostel untill i'm 17 ?
Are you crazy ? 0.o Terrible :/ Disaster.

Mama kata, kenalah korban . Nak berjaya kan.
I always touched bila mama kata mcm tu :')
I'll do it for my family. I'll prove i can .
Syuhada kan tough, kuat . En, en ? :)

Hmm, so saya dah shopping brg sekolah.
Well, i bet you guys dah jgak en .
So, this is it. The moment to say goodbye.
Haha.
Assalamualaikum :>

Last but not least, 
I wanna say good luck to all PMR student. Wish korang ze best.
Be a succes person!

Lots Of Love,
Syuhadah :*

No comments:

Post a Comment