Sunday, November 13, 2011

Boy, you got me stunning



don't you know, my heart is pumping, oh it's putting up a fight. and i got this feeling that everything's alright. don't you see, i'm not the only one for you but you're the only one for me.


boyy, it's been quite hard for me to contact you but remember not even one minute of my life i forget about you. you're here in my mind and my heart, i can't erase that no matter how much i try. you're voice saying "iloveyou" keeps on playing in my head. boyy, i'm getting insane. imissyousomuch


they say i'm so cliche, haha.
i don't care about people's opinion about how we're unfit for each other or how weird it is for us to be girlfriend and boyfriend. i don't take note about anything bad they might say about us being together. boyy, i trust you. tell me you trust me too?


you gotta understand and remember that i'm freakin in love with you.
i won't leave, seriously i won't. so far, there's no legitimate reason for me to do that.
boy, i'm totally head over heels for you. iloveyou.

don't have doubts, please don't.
you don't know how much iloveyou, how often i talk about you. i'm obviously driving my siblings with stories about you. haha.


i'm not those kinds of girls that likes guys because of their looks.
I love the way you dress up and pkai retainer kan . I think thats cute. haha.
ILOVEYOU :*



Lot Of Love,
Syuhadah▲

No comments:

Post a Comment