Friday, November 18, 2011

Ordinary Me.

 
 and they call me Syuhada, thirteen this twentyeleven. no i'm not awesome but i claimed myself to be. i don't believe when people tell me how awesome i am cause i know me, and i'm not as you called it "awesome". but the thing is, i like calling myself awesome :p i'm not talented, i don't think i got anything special about me-for now i mean. i don't know how to make new friends or start up a conversation. i don't go out much, i'm "anti social" as my mum says it.i could be a really good friend- like seriously. but i don't have much friends. i'm a lumpy awesome dork. i'm so blur. i'm allergic to guys- i can't talk to them properly. i used to hate my body but i realized that it's perfect the way it is. i don't have to be skinny to feel pretty. it's not about what people think about me- it's what i think of myself. 
i fucking hate bullies and i believe that we have no right to judge and hate someone who we don't even know.i got a thing for geeky or dorky looking guys. i think they're cute :3 i wanna know how to cook and talk or do things politely. i wanna be married to an awesome down to earth guy. i don't wanna act like i'm some kind of cool famous kid cause i'm not. i'm weird , people don't get me. i'm complicated - you can't read or even guess about what i have in my mind. those people who could stand me and get my complication and weirdness are effin awesome and obviously the greatest person living,walking and breathing on this earth. i don't keep grudges. i've messed up the best relationship i had had before because of my own stupidity so i won't ever do that again.
i'm nothing else than an ordinary girl who tries so hard to make myself feel worth it and special. i wish i was someone important to a guy who loves me. and it would be nice to know that i have change him in anyway or if i maybe the most awesomest girl he had known and be with. check me out at facebook and you'll be like "ohmgayy you got so many likes on your photo. hottie much?" . honestly, i'm not hot and pictures do lie.just because hundreds of people likes your photo doesn't mean you're hot and if you're popular or so on- it doesn't mean you're not like the others cause you know why? cause YOU'RE HUMAN and human makes mistakes. plus- humans aren't technically perfect but your imperfections makes you perfect :')


Lots Of Love,
Syuhadah :*

No comments:

Post a Comment