Saturday, November 19, 2011

Me, you, us :)



it all began with a simple confession. you had an urge to kiss me and i was on the verge to miss you ->yuna-random awesome.

so here goes- hi there Aliff/ si awesome/ mr amazing/ kambingmeowmeow. i never thought that you'd be the one to hold my heart. you've brighten up my days, made me fall out of bed, smiled to my ears and cry tears of joy. i trust you with all my heart, trust you enough to tell you about my deepest darkest secret and i hope that you won't make me regret it one day. so this is obviously the first ever relationship of mine which  i consider last long and i'm grateful.

i suddenly remembered the first time i told you about my problem and i remembered that you told me not to worry cause you'll always be by my side. which was fyi - sweet much. you're sweet, just like sugar or maybe even sweeter? ;) i've always been the kind of person who has so many crushes on people but once i like really likelike that someone, than those guys i have a crush on are nothing compared to the person i likelike.i'm deeply in love with you. i've hoped that you won't just be another crush and thank god you're not. cause iloveyou and i'll always do.

you're effin amazing. i don't know about you but you're the most awesome boyfriend i've ever had ♥ i know it's usually hard for a long distance relationship to last long but hey we still trust and love each other ryte? that's all we need :) i hope that we'll meet again soon.
  iloveyouwithallmyheartsayang <3 :*


This is especially for you - CLICK HERE
Lots Of Love,
Syuhadah :*

No comments:

Post a Comment