Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Countdown.

Hiiiii, suara boyfrengg saya sgt comel :3 LOL. All of sudden.
Okey, its been 3 weeks and 4 days saya dan aliff couple. Eww. Hahha.
Cant wait fr our one month anniversary.

I dont give a damn about what people might say, i'm too desperate or whatever.
Let them be. This is my life. I judge myself. His my boyfreind. So? Stop being so bossy.

Hihi:> For this moment, my love towards you have never fade.
Every second in my life i just cant stop thinking bout you.
I honestly driving my cats crazy with stories bout youuu :3

Well, the fact is i think you're too nice for me :) 
I'm uglyy, and you're handsome.
I'm a loser , you're a houtstuff.
I dont care. We're still fit each other aite?
We're ze perfect two. 

Thanks, for everything. You;re the best i've ever had.
No one can tear us apart. Eventhough how far we are, deep down in my heart i'll never stop loving you.

Last but not least,
iloveyoutoinfinityandbeyond ^^

Lots Of Love,
Syuhadah :*

No comments:

Post a Comment