Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Get a life.

Dear anonymous. Stop being a jerk. -.- I hate it. I dont knw why the hell i trusted your words. Oh, i'm such an ass.
Stop ruining my relationship. I'm happy with him. And, we're happy toghether. 
I love him and i'm sure he got the same feelings too.

I cant love you like i love him. But, i can like you as a Friend.
Ya knw ? We can be BFF. Hang toghether. But not my Special Friend. I got mine and i dont want to lose it .
Do understand. There are more girls that's better thn me. 

I understand your feelings, when you like someone but the person tht you likes does'nt have the same feelings.
I've been through tht. But, i'm strong enough. Face it alone and i believe in myself tht one day i'll found my soulmate :')

Be Strong, thats what you need to do. 
This is especially for you Dear Anonymous.
I knw you'll read this.
Assalamualaikum :)

Lots Of Love,
Syuhadah :*

No comments:

Post a Comment