Wednesday, March 14, 2012

cause im the one

Posted by S


Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera everyone n_n just got back from Kl. I am so tired to da boom. haha :D So, okay. He left me :'( Ikr. I cried a lot today and yesterday and the past few days. Duhh. I look so stupid. Obviously.He dump me with some reasons. If only he knows how i feel right now he will actually feel pity that he can cry. I never thought this thing could happen to us. We look so perfect together. I know every relationship will ends but i got this strong feelings that he will be mine forever at least for one year ? :( Nawww. What can i do? I cant force him . He knows whats the best for him. Redha sajalah. 4months & 4days. Thanks for the sweet memories.


Erm, i guess i really didnt meant for anybody. I always be the reason why my ex-es dump me. Asyik2 reason yg sama. Because saya layan bnyak lelaki. Mygod. I am trying to be friendly. Is that so hard for u to understand. I mean for my ex-es. Life is so hard ya know? But, i feel grateful because my family and my friends are always by my side supporting me throughout thick and thin. And especially, Allah . I know he loves me. I hope i'll find someone thats better . Someone that can lead me to Jannah :) Tak pyah penat cari2. Because if the guy really loves me, he'll find me. He tells me. 


So, throw away all the dramas and lets get ready for a new chapter where Syuhada stands as a strong women who belongs to nobody but Allah :) Assalamualikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh xx



No comments:

Post a Comment