Friday, March 16, 2012

Apa nak jadi~

Posted by S


Hi guys :) Hari ni hari khamis :( Skejap nya masa berlalu. hm. So, yeah. My holiday was bad. Homework tak siap lagi. ya allah, if only i can make the time stop. I am so lifeless~ My timeline is full with cute couples. Of course, my jealous mood will definitely turn on. Siapa yg tak jealous.


Theres no 'best' about being single when you are alone while everyone with their match. terpinggir. *sob sob* Maksud saya, bkan lah nak searching or whatever it is. Just feel lonely ya knw when he left me :'( God i wanna be standard one again. Where i dont have to think about the problems tak kisah psal phone. Life life~ I dont wanna grow up. 


Okay, saya nak St Mary blik. Sgt sgt. I miss my friends and i sure they miss me too. Uhuks~ Got no chance to meet them pun. Ahak~ I am grateful to be one of the Prestasi Tinggi school but yeah not staying in hostel. Its my dream but i thought hostel would be fun. Surrounded by cool friends tp lain plak. Bkan lah nak merendahkan mereka. Just saying. I will still wear tudung to school. That will stay definitely. Ya allah kau ubahkanlah fikiran mama untuk pindahkan aku sekolah. Amin :(


So, i guess thats all fr today. Assalamualaikum xx

No comments:

Post a Comment